COLONY BMX from Australia
Horizon 16 inch bike - Built around a light weight alloy frame, coupled with appropriately sized geometry, makes these 16″ bikes the perfect bike for the younger, smaller BMXers starting out. Progression & having fun with BMX with come naturally with the Colony Horizon series of BMX bikes.
Colony Horizon 16″ Street BMX
- Frame: Colony Horizon 16” 15.9”TT 6061T6 Alloy, 11.25” rear, 75.0º HA, 71º ST, Mid BB, 1-1/8″ Integrated Headset.
- Forks: Colony Horizon 16” CrMo tapered legs.
- Handlebars: Colony Horizon 7.0” rise 23” wide CrMo.
- Grips: Colony Horizon
- Headset: 1-1/8” Integrated
- Stem: Colony Horizon Alloy Top Load short reach.
- Brakes (rear): 990 style with clear pads.
- Brake lever (right): Alloy short reach.
- Cables: Slick (rear).
- Sprocket: Colony Horizon 25T.
- Crankset: Colony Horizon Tubular CrMo 3pce 125mm.
- Bottom Bracket: MID sealed bearing.
- Chain: KMC.
- Pedals: Plastic.
- Rims: Alloy Single Wall 36hole.
- Front Tyre: Family F2128 16” x 2.1”.
- Rear Tyre: Family F2128 16” x 2.1”.
- Spokes: Black steel.
- Front Hub: Colony Horizon Alloy, sealed bearing, 10mm axle.
- Rear Hub: Colony Horizon Alloy, Full sealed bearing cassette, 10mm axle with 9T driver.
- Seat: Colony Horizon Railed.
- Seatpost: Steel 25.4mm diameter.
- Weight: 9.2kgs.