The new Federal Vice II crank features a unique radius box section combined with a 24mm hollow 48 splined spindle to make these some of the strongest and stiffest bmx cranks on the market. The spindle and arms are both made from heat treated 4130 Chromoly and the spindle has been internally machined to reduce weight. The cranks are designed to take all the abuse of the modern street rider and the angular shape of the arms helps to make crank slides more stable. The embossed 'F' logo gives the cranks a unique and distinct appearance.
The crank are Left/Right compatible and the spindle bolts can be used with either 6mm or 8mm allen keys. The crank comes complete with a high quality Federal 24mm Mid bottom bracket.
Federal Vice II Crankset
- 24mm hollow 48 splined spindle makes the cranks stiffer without increasing the weight
- 4130 Chromoly heat treated arms and spindle
- Angular profile of the arms makes crank slides more stable
- Fits conventional sprockets and also 24mm splined sprockets
- Left/Right hand compatible
- Includes 24mm Mid bottom bracket bearings and spacers
- Spindle bolts are compatible with 6mm and 8mm allen key sizes
- Embossed Federal 'F' logo
- Material: Heat treated 4130 chromoly
- Crank arm length: 160mm
- Axle size: 24mm
- Weight: 2lbs 1oz