The Wasp! Designed by Colony to be extra fast rolling along with a louder cassette mechanism. Chris Courtenay & other Colony team riders have been testing them & are in love. Only available in female axle.
- Special female axle design with 14mm axle protruding into drop outs by 3mm.
- 10mm hardened CrMo 17mm hex head bolts.
- 14mm male axle upgrade kit available separately.
- High performance sealed bearings to make for a very fast, free rolling hub.
- Direct engagement 9T driver for superior acceleration.
Colony Wasp Female Cassette Hub
- 6061T6 alloy hub shell.
- LHD only.
- 36 hole only.
- PCD drive side is 58mm.
- PCD non-drive side is 49mm.
- When lacing this to our Colony Contour or Pintour rims in 3 cross use 182mm spokes on drive side and 184mm spokes on non-drive side.
- When lacing this to our Colony Pinnacle rims in 3 cross use 180mm spokes on drive side and 182mm spokes on non-drive side.
- Best suited with our Wasp Rear Hub Guard.
- Weight: 415grams or 14.63oz.